Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Cleric Quintet & Update

So my boyfriend has insisted I read this massive book, which is really five books smooshed into one.  I'm about fifty pages in and it's....okay.  Kind of interesting, but the writing from R.A Salvatore has always just left me cold.  Some authors know how to whip up a reader - keep them on the edge of their seats, flipping pages eagerly.  Not so with Salvatore.  It's a good story with a lot of interesting details and stuff but I never feel any tension from it somehow.
So far I'm enjoying it though.

That aside,  I just wanted to update to make sure I was still going through with my book log.  I HAVE been reading other things aside from that last book, but it's nothing new, just some of my own personal classics from my lovely bookshelf.  Maaaybe I'll write about them later, but I want to start off with some new stuff.

That's all for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment