Saturday, April 9, 2011

What have I been doing??

Can it really be true?  I've only read four books since January?

Of course not.

Mom came in for a checkup so we bought Shadowfever in February or something...but I let her have it since I needed to study.  :(  But then she came back about a week or two ago and gave it back to me since she finished it :)  What did I read in the meantime?  Honestly, no idea.  Random 600 page epics online, reread the Acorna series (I know, I can pretty much recite lines at this point), Empowered, Runaways, and required reading....I think.  I've actually spent a lot of time studying, so I read less nowadays.  So sad :(  Hopefully that time is paying off toward my grades....if only, if only. 

Well, if I ever figure out what it is I've been reading this time, I will definitely update this thing.  So far all I have is the four books.  Oh, I just finished Sellswords vol.1 but I think I'll just wait til I complete the trilogy before updating.  I'll be halfway thru the third book before I finish the first damn review, so I might as well wait. 

Til then, enjoy my two lonely reviews :P

No comments:

Post a Comment